Julia Price | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Westosha chapter of the Société Honoraire de Français (The French National Honor Society) was founded in 2007. The intent of this organization is to recognize high school students in the United States who have a passion for French, maintain good academic status, and are involved in their communities.
- may be inducted in a ceremony after at least three semesters of French language courses
- perform four hours of community service each year
- maintain a 90% average in their French courses and an 80% in their overall classes.
- students pledge to continue to develop their interest in the French language and culture throughout their lifetime.
- Expand your horizons and explore the language and culture outside of the classroom!
- Some excursions include operas, restaurants, theater, movies, and relevant speeches on college campuses and in nearby cities.
- Develop your leadership skills! Serve as an officer, help plan meetings, guide the group, inspire others
- Enhance your diploma and resume, with a gold SHF seal, and help your CV stand out with that extra “je ne sais quoi”
- Stand out on graduation day by wearing red, white & blue cords and having a SHF membership notation in the program