Emily Birch | email@example.com | 262-843-2321 ext. 265
New for the 2018-2019 school year, yearbook will be considered a extracurricular club. If students are interested in joining the club please complete the attached application form and return to Miss. Birch by Friday, September 14th.
Yearbook Staff Responsibilities include:
- Manages the publication of content and quality of materials
- Create a theme and a plan for the yearbook design
- Cover design, endsheets and any theme-related spreads including opening, closing, and dividers
- Conducts weekly or bi-weekly meetings to review deadlines
- Photographers all assignments or assigned extracurricular events
- Confirms accuracy of all captions and checks the spelling of student names
- Interviews students, coaches, staff members, and community members for captions
- Proofreads stories and captions
Meeting dates will be determined based on student availability and upcoming deadlines.
Yearbook Staff Application | Yearbook Club Website