Skip To Main Content


Nurse Jessica Monson
(262) 843-2321 ext. 241


Jessica Monson, RN is available throughout the school day to assist students in case of an accident or illness. Her office is located in the main hall, first door to the left.

If a student is ill they must first go to their respective class and ask the teacher for a nurse pass. If they are injured they may come immediately. The student will be cared for and sent back to class unless they are going home due to illness or injury. If this becomes an emergency rescue will be called and parents notified. STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE BUILDING WITHOUT A PERMIT TO LEAVE.

An Emergency Health form is required to be filled out each year for every student attending Central High School.

Every student needing to take daily or an occasional medicine during the school day must have a medication consent form filled out for each medication. For prescription drugs, the doctor and the parent must fill out the form and sign. For all over the counter medicines only the parent needs to sign.

Immunizations are state mandated, and all students must be compliant with proper dates or a waiver MUST be signed. Those students not in compliance may face temporary expulsion, and their names will be given to the District Attorney's office. Fines will be issued until student is compliant.

Central High School District of Westosha reserves the right to initiate emergency health care procedures for all students on field trips, co-curricular activities or when parents/guardians are not available. Permission for this and for emergency care has been given by parent on the Emergency Health form discussed above.


When do I keep my child home from school?

How to Stay Healthy During the School Year

Daily Medical Form
Medical Information and Consent Form
Student Immunization Form
Confidentiality Release From

Please print, complete, and send to: 
Jessica Monson, Nurse
Westosha Central High School
PO Box 38
24617-75th Street
Salem, WI  53168