Applications invitations were sent to eligible students via school email during the last week of June. Eligible candidates are identified as having:
- 3.75 Cum GPA
- Juniors - 10 Laude Points (minimum)
- Seniors - 14 Laude Points (minimum)
All four pillars must be well represented in the student's application in order to be considered for membership.
Induction Ceremony is held in late September.
Some of the obligations/duties of members to maintain membership include, but are not limited to:
- 10 Approved Service Hours Per Semester
- Falcon Fest (End of May, School-wide Celebration)
- Fundraising Initiatives
- World Kindness Day Activities
Service Hour Approval Process:
- Only in-state/Kenosha County opportunities are approved
- Must be community service based, no school-related activities are considered
- Exceptions are approved on an individual basis by the advisor
For any questions, students should reach out to the club advisor: Deirdre Reeves (firstname.lastname@example.org)