Skip To Main Content

Transcript Request

Need a Transcript?

Current Students & Alumni
Please use one of the following options to order your transcript:


Original paper request form, may be dropped off or mailed with check or cash
Paper Transcript Request (Permission to Release Records)


1. Go to
2. Sign up to create your Student account with Parchment
3. Add Westosha Central High School to your Parchment account
4. Request delivery of your transcript to any destination worldwide
5. Pay the transcript fee
6. Parchment Help Center
Click to open the document below for more specified instructions
Ordering your transcript through | Ordering Your Final Transcript | Merging Parchment Accounts